Thursday 15 August 2013

Feedback from Bringing in The Light Crystal therapy course


Wow, I have received this feedback from Sherrill Pledger....

I have just attended Deb's Cordery's Level 1 Crystal healing course with a couple of friends - It was amazing!!!!  Not only was the course content so interesting, it was well structured as well, with a good clear manual that we can refer when we need to.  The two days went too quickly - I was amazed at just how soon it was that we had come to the end of the first day and at no time did I think "this is heavy going"  Deb's shared her passion for the crystals and her knowledge and understanding of the crystals with us and kept us enthralled throughout the two days. I thoroughly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning about the wonders of Mother Earth's beautiful crystals and minerals and I am now really eager to doing her next crystal course.    

Thank you so much for that Sherrill xxx

For more information on my courses and upcoming dates please see my website www.rejuvenatinghands.co.uk  

No comments: