Thursday 20 March 2014

My Weight Loss Package


Weight..... It’s All in the Mind!

Do you struggle with losing weight?
Do you feel miserable and can’t face another diet?
Have you lost your confidence?
Does your weight prevent you from doing the things you really want to do?
Are you wearing the style of clothes that you really want to wear or just what fits? Are you being the ‘REAL’ you?
The good news is that you don’t have to go on a diet to have the body you want. In fact, new research shows that dieting will cause you to put on weight.

BUT…..There is another way!

My new program is centered around taking the weight off your mind first, so you can focus on the results you want without all of the negative self-talk and limiting beliefs – this is a whole-life approach with a six session program tailored just for you, dealing with the root causes of why you overeat.

After my own struggles to lose weight I truly understand how each of my clients feel and the techniques I have learnt have really helped me to stay focus and on track with my own weigh loss programme

If you feel you would like help with any of the above, please call 07989 318790 and book your free consultation. I offer appointments in the Leigh-on-Sea, Southend-on-Sea, Hadleigh, Rayleigh & Upminster area's in Essex.

with love
Debs xx

No comments: